Subject: HCCH Invitation to the 13th e-APP Forum in Kazakhstan - Estonia
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 18:51:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam, Sir,

Please find attached an invitation to the 13th International Forum on the 
electronic Apostille Programme which will be held in Astana, Kazakhstan.

Kindly note this invitation also invites Estonia to nominate a 
representative to attend the Forum in person to join one of the Expert 
Panels.

Sincerely,

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent

Conferencia de La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado

Oficina Permanente